Saturday, December 4, 2010

LOVED my Saturday...

After sleeping in to a WHOPPING 7:45....
The girls and I came into the living room early to chill with a little chocolate milk (morning routine) and watch Saturday morning cartoons (Phineas and Ferb, Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, Dora the Explorer, and Diego....).  Once Clayton was up around 9, we started to get ready for me to get to the gym to get my hour massage and for daddy and the girls to play and workout.  In the process of getting ready, Clayton told me that the plan would be that we take two cars to the gym, that way after I was done with my massage, I could go shopping (YAY!!!) and he would play with and feed the girls for the afternoon! I WAS PUMPED! That made my massage that much more relaxing! So I relaxed, shopped, moseyed, wasted time...then I got home JUST in time to help Clayton get the girls down for their naps so he could head out to the Big 12 Championship game! He left a little after 2, and I chilled while the girls were napping! I probably should have cleaned the house...I sat for a few minutes trying to convince myself to get up and do it...but I got over that really quick! I, instead, proceeded to collect addresses for Kaycin and Madi's Christmas cards that will soon be sent out....went online and ordered said Christmas cards, played around a little on Facebook, then I got ready for my second round of shopping that I was going to do, now, with the girls.  After they were up from naps, I got them ready, we ran to TJ Maxx and Homegoods, then we went on to Chick-Fil-A (their FAVORITE) and ate (aka played) for over an hour! We are now home, relaxing, watching daddy's Cornhusker on TV, hoping to catch a glimpse of him in the stands (yeah right!), we are enjoying the glow of the Christmas tree, and I am enjoying watching my babies run and chase each other, giggling and screaming with JOY....
What a great day we had that went by WAY too fast!

Here is a sneak peak at some of the girls Christmas card pictures (the ones NOT chosen to put on the card)





And our tree...

1 comment:

  1. Your daughters are seriously so incredibly beautiful, you are blessed!

    http://jennymayandswede.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete